The well-being of your hair matters, which is why the innovative team at Fantasia IC launched Leaf Legacy. Infused with Hemp Seed and Avocado oils, the line will leave your tresses smooth, moisturized, and with less frizz. The ten essential oils and their patented “FiberHance™” bond builder make this a great add-on to your healthy hair care regimen.
- 100% Organic
- FiberHance is salon-proven technology and is an integral ingredient that has been clinically proven to make the hair three times stronger by penetrating deep into the cortex of the hair fiber, strengthening and rebuilding strand structure.
- Hemp Seed Oil smoothes, moisturizes, and de-frizzes hair follicles with a high composition of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. The antioxidants, such as vitamin E, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, and chlorophyll can also help strengthen and stimulate hair growth.
- Avocado Oil nourishes hair to help prevent various forms of hair loss due to brittle, weak, and premature hair fall. It also helps promote growth and adds shine due to its antioxidants, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Step #1 Gently use the Hemp and Avocado shampoo once or twice. Try and take your time and be gentle to prevent extra damage.
Step #2 Use a nickel-size amount of the Hemp and Avocado conditioner and distribute evenly throughout the hair. You can also gently comb it through to make sure that it coats the ends and hair evenly.
Step #3 Once the conditioner is rinsed out, gently pat your hair with a towel to remove excess water. Then, apply a few drops of the Hemp and Avocado serum, and comb through the hair.
Step #4 As a finishing touch, add a few sprays of the Hemp and Avocado liquid moose, then style as desired.
Step #5 For deep conditioning, use the Hemp and Avocado Masque once a week and leave it on for 15 minutes, and then thoroughly rinse.
More Tips For Healthy Hair:
- Drink 6 to 8 cups of water a day. It may help to set up a phone reminder if you need to.
- Eat healthy as much as you can. Fruits, green leafy vegetables, and reducing junk food are some of the best ways to keep your hair strong.
- Reduce stress levels when possible and put things in place for coping with stress like practicing mindfulness, deep breathing, affirmations, or a mini midday meditation.
Head over to Leaf-legacy.com to purchase a bundle today.