The lip category just got more exciting with the launch of Palmer’s® Cocoa Butter Formula® FLIPBALMS! The all-new FLIPBALMS feature a revolutionary “flip to open” packaging design for easy application with just one hand. FLIPBALM even won the Best Product Award for the most innovative packaging at ECRM in February 2016. The three amazing flavors—Juicy Watermelon, Creamy Coconut and Ripe Mango—are good enough to eat, while hydrating and soothing lips…all with a quick flip!
A necessity in any bag, each scrumptious flavor offers a colorful pop of easily applicable lip hydration!
Available in three, deliciously fruity flavors:
- Juicy Watermelon – Savor the sweetness of this summertime treat
- Natural Watermelon Extract – Rich in Vitamin C to help promote cell renewal
- Creamy Coconut – Indulge in the taste of an island escape
- Pure Coconut Oil – Packed with proteins and fatty acids to soothe dryness
- Ripe Mango – Take a tropical bite of this fresh delight
- Natural Mango Extract – Bursting with moisture to help prevent dryness and restore elasticity
Packed with natural ingredients like pure Cocoa Butter, raw Shea Butter and Vitamin E, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula FLIPBALMS glide on smoothly for instant moisturization. They are clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours!
Cocoa Butter is made up of Cocoa Mass Polyphenols which are powerful anti-oxidants that neutralize free radicals in the skin, preventing lip damage, as well as oleic acid which promotes cell regeneration, revealing younger looking lips. One of 3 FDA approved barrier ingredients, Cocoa Butter, protects lips by creating a barrier from the aging effects of sun, wind and environmental pollutants. It seals in moisture all day to combat dryness with vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E.
Shea Butter has a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids, making it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for lips. Due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, Shea Butter also has anti-inflammatory properties. Shea Butter aids in skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish lips to prevent drying.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects lips from damage directly caused by ultraviolet rays. Lips do not contain the protective pigment melanin, so Vitamin E can help protect lips during the day. It helps maintain the soft, youthful texture of lips by reducing the signs of aging.
Free from Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Parabens and Phthalates
- Easily flips open and closed for mess-free application.
- Perfect for instant hydration whenever, wherever.
- A fun, colorful way to protect and heal dry, chapped lips!