Fall begins on Sept. 22, marking the beginning of that annual season of change. Not only does the weather and color of leaves begin to change, but so does our clothing and sometimes even our eating habits as we prepare for the “hibernation” of winter! A metaphorical hibernation, of course, filled with holiday cheer, festivities, and time with our friends and family. But in the midst of all these changes, we can’t forget about the changes that affect our hair. As air becomes cooler in the chill of the fall, it carries less humidity, which means our hair will have less moisture. This will definitely affect our style and texture.
Change can be amazing – unless it is affecting our hair. With fall’s dropping temperatures, our hair care worries really begin to grow. Don’t despair; we’ll help you with the mission to keep your hair well-moisturized, hydrated and primed for perfect styling. Ready for amazing hairstyles and healthy hair? Here are some great tips that will quickly get your hair moisturized and free from breakage.
- Use deep conditioners with every wash. For maximum benefit, don’t forget to wear a conditioning cap to help the conditioner penetrate your hair follicles even more. We highly recommend the Gold ‘N Hot Professional Conditioning Heat Cap.
- Oil your tips daily. This helps prevent both the breakage and split ends that are caused by cold weather and chilly winds.
- Don’t use wool or cotton hats! They cause breakage when rubbing against your hair. If wearing a wool or cotton hat is absolutely necessary, try lining the cap and collar with silk or other non-abrasive fabrics.
- Use heat protectors on your hair before styling. This will help protect your hair from any heat damage.
Keeping your hair protected and well-moisturized is crucial to having natural, great-looking, beautifully styled hair. Don’t get caught with drab hair during the picture-crazy holiday season. Remember, those parties are just around the corner, so get your hair looking good and healthy for those quick pics and selfies.
Once you’re confident your hair is well-moisturized and protected, feel free to grab some Gold ‘N Hot tools and start styling! Gold ‘N Hot has amazing tools designed for any hairstyle. Here are two awesome examples:
- For the shimmering beauty of straightened hair, you can’t go wrong with the Gold ‘N Hot 1” Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ion Straightening Iron. Its tourmaline-infused plates seal in conditioning for supremely silky-soft hair.
- Want something with more volume? The Gold ‘N Hot 1-1/4” Ceramic Curling Iron will deliver wavy, luxurious curls, and the 1” Ceramic Crimping Iron will get you out of the box with a wild style of perfectly crimped hair.
With the wide selection of tools from Gold ‘N Hot, you can get the unique look you want and the hair protection you need. The integrated technology will keep your hair hydrated and moisturized just in time for the arrival of fall’s cooler days. Don’t forget to condition your hair, oil your tips, avoid abrasive fabrics and use heat protectors. Those simple tips can help your hair stay hydrated, stylish and ready this fall’s holiday picture season.
Here at Gold ‘N Hot, we pride ourselves in giving you the look you need, while ensuring you have healthy, vibrant hair. We put those controls in your hands by offering many technologies, temperatures and sizes, and are continually innovating to bring you the best haircare appliances available.
Gold ’N Hot products provide quality professional tools for hairdressers, and we empower customers to get salon results from the comfort of their homes. Gold ’N Hot is looking for brand ambassadors to provide feedback on our products and increase brand awareness. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.goldnhothair.com. Be sure to follow (or like us!) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @GoldNHotElite for the latest updates, giveaways, and more!